Buffalo Tools DP5UL

Buffalo Tools DP5UL

Bought this drill press and obtained it two weeks back. Delivered to my PO Box in Hawaii by means of USPS. Package deal was broken as was the motor cover and the pulley cover. Right after a minor "system & fender" function, all was Okay. Depth gauge was lacking a nut, but found out it was SAE and not metric, so I had a spare in stock. I known as the assist range and they have been really responsive. They are positioned in St. Louis (drill was produced in China, of program). I have utilised the press a number of times, and it works well. It is a tiny drill press, but it fits my wants.

Black Decker BDDP100
Black Bull DP5UL
Champion AC35
DELTA 14-651
DELTA 15-344
DELTA 17-950L
Delta 18-900L
DELTA 32-325
DELTA DP300L
DELTA DP350
Fein KBM 32Q
Grizzly G8689
Hitachi B13F

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น